We have COVID testing now available through Quest Diagnostic Laboratory.
The following tests will be available with a three- to five-day turnaround time. Some priority options may be available for results to return sooner. We are going to set up scheduled times for this testing and will offer onsite testing for groups. We will only be doing tests for clients that have a need for testing for their employees, with concerns for spreading in the workplace. We will not be opening these tests for non-client testing. We want our clinics to remain a safe environment for our staff, clients, and patients. Please reach out to us with questions or if you are interested in testing.
- Test Code 39448, SARS-CoV-2 RNA (COVID-19), Qualitative NAAT. Will tell if a patient currently is infected with SARS CoV-2 virus. Collected through anterior nares.
- Test Code 39504 SARS-CoV-2 Serology (COVID-19) Antibody (IgG), Immunoassay. This will tell if a patient was infected by the virus approx. two weeks to two years previous to testing and therefore could be immune to the virus. Collected by a blood draw.
If you have an urgent need before our supplies or testing is available, I have been referring to Legacy GoHealth, Sandra.firstname.lastname@example.org
We're excited to be offering N95 fit testing for healthcare professionals like dentists, so they can get back to work. We can also come to your office to perform these testing services for your convenience.
Welcome to Performance Occupational Health Services
Are you looking for the best occupational health services in Vancouver, WA? At our clinic, we provide a full range of occupational health needs including DOT exams, drug testing, and injured worker care. When you need effective and compassionate medical care, let our team serve you.
Contact us today for an appointment.
How Can We Help You Meet Your Medical Surveillance Needs?
Our medical professionals are experienced and skilled at working with employees and patients. Our goal has always been to deliver an enriching experience that is respectful to your needs and creates a comfortable and relaxing environment.
Additionally, we strive to answer any question you may have. We can handle small and large requests from individuals or corporations. No matter what you need, we will ensure you receive the best services possible.
Our Services Include:
- Surveillance exams
- DOT physicals
- Drug and alcohol testing
- Hearing tests
- Respirator certification & fit testing
- Mobile services (Our team can administer up to four hearing tests at a time.)
- Blood work
- Injured worker care
Performance Occupational Health Services (POHS) is now offering on-site services by medical professionals to test temperatures of employees. In addition, POHS is offering telemedicine services to provide face-to-face contact with a Nurse Practitioner via the Internet or phone, with employees who have a temperature and have questions if they should self-quarantine, be seen by a medical professional, etc.
Why should you consider using POHS for this service?
- Telemedicine services with Nurse Practitioners
- Immediate answers to Covid-19 virus questions
- Temperatures are taken with an infrared, non-contact thermometer
- Temperatures are taken by medical professionals wearing proper PPE;
- Temperatures will be taken in a manner that is consistent with social distancing policies and does not reveal the thermometer reading to other employees (i.e., one at a time in a private space, with employees waiting in line spaced six feet apart).
- When an employee’s temperature is found to be elevated, confidential employee medical information remains protected while acting on that information to protect the health and safety of others in the workplace.
- CAOHC certified
- NIOSH certified
- Drug and alcohol certified collectors
- Board certified staff
Contact Our Team Today
We strictly provide occupational medicine, and we are specialized in what we do. We also offer mobile services for any on-site needs you may have and have over 20 years experience in occupational health services.
Looking for the best in occupational medicine? Then give us a call at (360) 334-7001 today to schedule an appointment. We look forward to serving you!